Super Smash Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for a hopefully soon to be in-the-works SSB game.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Mode Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coza
Admin
Coza

Story Mode Idea Empty
PostSubject: Story Mode Idea   Story Mode Idea I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Okay so originally Super Smash bros. Clash was an RPG game right?
SSBC2(XW model) Boasted of bringing in a completely new weapon system.

And I've been thinking, should I incorporate something similar, into Smash Legends?

The original format, was as followed:

[HOW TO LEVEL UP]

Lv 2: Attack 1,000 times.
Lv 3: Attack 3,000 times.
Lv 4: Attack 7,000 times.
Lv 5: Attack 15,000 times.

[MARIO]

Fireball LV 1: ATK: 2. Lv 2 ATK: 12. Lv 3 ATK: 32. Lv 4 ATK: 52. Lv 5 ATK: 82.

Basically, the more the attack was used, the further it'd increase in overall damage.

Essentially, this could be ripped right into a Story mode for every character, obviously damage percentiles would be different and what not. But it would add a sense of progression in the Story mode.

Alternatively, this idea could be used for a fourth single player mode. (Classic, Story and All-Star being the previous three)

There could also be certain ways to upgrade your character in this, through the use of trophies or other collectibles.

Heck we could create a separate online mode for this also, where the upgrades and levels are used competitively.

Just a thought, what do you think.
Back to top Go down
https://sblegends.board-directory.net
Whynde

Whynde

Story Mode Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mode Idea   Story Mode Idea I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 pm

I guess, though maybe only for the special attacks. Also adding to the idea as the level goes up there's slight visual changes to display the added power. Such as the fireball getting slightly bigger until lv. 5 where maybe it could be like Shiek's chain though made of fire? Just an idea. Though I do like the idea of attacks leveling up, as long as it's only specials and final smashes.
Back to top Go down
Coza
Admin
Coza

Story Mode Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mode Idea   Story Mode Idea I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Yeah I didn't intend for it to be for things like grabs and tilts, just specials. Final smashes never crossed my mind. That's also a good idea.

I would like to include some visual enhancements to the attack also, which is a nice idea. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://sblegends.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Story Mode Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Mode Idea   Story Mode Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Mode Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Legends :: Modes-
Jump to: